STUDIES AND ACTIVITIES
 1 Leadership, Pioneer, make the old new. Finish what you start with the right use of your will power.
- Books: invention, pioneers, writing, architecture
- Keys: Sports, gardening, construction, healing, music
 2 Diplomacy, understanding, aware of others. Don't waste energy waiting for help from others.
- Books: Anatomy, reflexology, culinary arts
- Keys: Alternative & complementary medicine
 3 Motivating others, sociable, optimistic. Rise as far as your imagination can take you.
- Books: Dreams, psychology, language arts, animals
- Keys: Social interaction within community shedding light
 4 Conservative, determined, problem solver. Internalize universal principles & values.
- Books: Feng Shui, landscape, electronics, astronomy
- Keys: Advising, organizing, mechanic
 5 Outgoing,unpredictable, communicator. Be responsible, guard against impulsiveness.
- Books: Import & export, cultures & world customs, journalism
- Keys: writing, acting, music, politics, media
 6 Supportive, responsibilities for community. Organize, avoid rushing through projects.
- Books: Traditions, cultural songs/dances, family health care, nutrition
- Keys: healing service to family & community, designer
 7 Charming, dignified, finding purpose. Evaluate time and labor before accepting projects.
- Books: Science: oceanography, metaphysics, religions, poetry
- Keys: technical, psychological, & spiritual problem solving
 8 In charge, fact finding, decision making. Be sensitive, respect boundaries & keep order.
- Books: Folklore, geology, criminal laws, business law, philosophy
- Keys: service for higher purpose, financial executive power
 9 Courageous, leader, dreamer, dramatic. Control impulsiveness, look before leaping.
- Books: The art of war, world events, universal principles, quantum physics, theatre
- Keys: making the world better with fortunes, creative arts