[_]1 Improve Energy Flow & Circulation: 1, 10,19,28,37,46,55,64,73,82,91
Sensitivity: High blood pressure, heart palpitations, insecure, addictions
Foods: apple, fig, grapefruit, lemon orange, spinach, ginger, chamomile
Activity: Channel energy into: music, dancing, writing horseback riding
apple 1,2,3,9 Inhibits fermentation in stomach. Cools, reduces fever, eases dry-hot lungs. Eliminates mucous from lungs, reduces risk of heart disease, inhibits development of certain cancers. Apples possess some penicillin like properties. Fresh apple juice or fresh apple sauce can knock out stomach flu and polio viruses. 2 thin slices of raw apples after each meal or snack decreases germs that causes tooth decay. By eating more apples cholesterol-induced gallstones can be prevented from forming. Eating grated or chopped apples without the peel checks diarrhea. Counteracts depression, apple eaters suffer far fewer stress-related illnesses. The scent of spiced apples produces a calming effect which helps to lower blood pressure. Eating fresh whole apples including the skin, 2-3 times a day protects against heart disease. It prevents the body from pumping out too much insulin, which helps bring down blood cholesterol. The juice of apples is a highly effective virus fighter. Apples help to stabilize blood sugar in controlling diabetes. Apples are also good for those who are striving to loose weight, it is an appetite suppressant without robbing nutrients from the body. Lubricates, and clears heat from the body. Helps with morning sickness.Nutrients: B-2/Riboflavin, C/Ascorbic Acid, Iodine, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Silicon, Sodium, Energy: Cool Flavor: Sweet Organs Affected: Spleen-pancreas In Season:
fig 1 In Kemet raw figs are eaten to relieve digestive problems caused by eating too much red meat, fish, eggs, or dairy products. Figs detoxifies stomach and heals swelling. Figs increase stamina and productive. It helps one to cope with premenstrual tension. Helps harmonize liver. Increases energy, lubricates lungs. Eating fresh ripe, and peeled figs prevents development of urotoxicty, helps expel urinary sediments and dissolves sandy sediments which can develop into kidney stones. According to Medicine of the Prophet. Figs aid digestion by cleansing & soothing the intestines. Water simmered with chopped figs helps to relieve sore throat and lungs. Figs have an important sulphur compound called ficin which helps in the treatment of chronic joint inflammation and selling of soft tissues common to rheumatoid arthritis and traumatic injuries such as acquired in sports activities: twisted ankles or pulled muscle ligaments. According to studies done by Japanese scientist reported in an issue of ”Agricultural & Biological Chemistry” figs were noted for reducing tumors. Good for large intestine. Nutrients: B-1/Thiamine, B6, C, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Protein. Energy: Neutral Flavor: Sweet Organs Affected: Large intestine In Season:
grapefruit 1 Cooling and cleansing. Treats poor digestion and jaundice. Creates clearer attunement to one’s spiritual goals that are related to humanity and global community. Grapefruit releases acidity from the physical body. It helps individuals to become better leaders. Anti mucous forming, eliminates excess & unhealthy mucous from the body. Helps eliminate respiratory difficulties, sinus congestion, and vaginal discharges. Drink grapefruit juice in the morning to expel mucous from nose, eyes, ears, vagina, & anus. Nutrients: C/Ascorbic Acid, P/Bioflavonoid, Magnesium, Manganese, Energy: Flavor: Organs Affected: In Season:
lemon 1,2 Good for pregnancy. Cooling, good for fevers. Constricts body tissues, dries damp conditions, resolves stagnation & dispels sputum. Good for coughs with mucous discharge, diabetes, indigestion, laryngitis. Aids digestion, antiseptic, antimicrobial. Treats colds, flu, parasite infestation. Supports liver function, cleanses blood, treats high blood pressure. Assists weight loss, helps heal sores. Good for liver. Nutrients: B-6/Pyrodixonine, C/Ascorbic Acid, Energy: Cool Flavor: Sour Organs Affected: Liver In Season:
orange 1 Originating in China. Oranges were mentioned in the writings and documents of Confuscius and Han Yen-Chi, a Chinese horticulturist in China. Oranges spread throughout the world very rapidly. There are more than 200 varieties of oranges. The Moors brought the Seville oranges from the east. Oranges are good for stirring up acids, catarrhal settlements, and hard mucous. Oranges help to rid the body of constipation or a sluggish intestinal tract. Oranges help with dental problems for those who suffer from tooth decay or poor gums, the Vitamin C in the orange will help to relieve this problem. Orange juice helps in conditions of high fevers or arthritis. When the whole orange is eaten minerals found in the pulp will help to neutralize the effect of citric acid in the body. Good for those who have low energy, tends to be cold, and arthritic types. Good for those who have hot, inflammatory diseases, and those with weak livers, helps to cleanse blood and liver. Aromatic orange peels aids digestion. The scent of orange alone helps to banish melancholia and stimulates the brain. The membrane is a source of bioflavonoids that enhance the absorption of Iron. Defends against cancer and has antioxidant properties. This is an excellent food for children, a good supplement for cow’s milk. Oranges help to retain the Calcium in the body and neutralizes body acid in those who are on a high Protein diet. For those who live in cold climates use oranges only occasionally. Nutrients: B-5/Pantothenic Acid, B-6/Pyridoxine, C/Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, Calcium, E/Tocopherol, F/Unsaturated Fatty Acids, P/Bioflavonoid, Manganese, Potassium, Energy: Flavor: Organs Affected: In Season:
spinach 1,4,8 Supports functions of large intestines, stomach, and liver. Supports vision, eases constipation and hemorrhoids in elderly or frail people. Moistens, lubricates dryness, arrests bleeding, acts as a hemostatic, good for nosebleeds. Useful in conditions of constipation, hemorrhoids, discharge of blood from anus, . Good for thirst in diabetes. Good for juvenile onset diabetes. Helps with alcoholism, and scurvy. Not recommended for someone with a tendency towards loose stools or urinary incontinence. Because of oxalic acid those prone to kidney stones or gallstones are advised to eat spinach sparingly. Oxalic acid also interferes with Calcium absorption. Nutrients: A/Beta-Carotene, Choline (B), Folic Acid (B), C Ascorbic Acid, E/Tocopherol, F/Unsaturated Fatty Acids, Chlorine, Fluorine, Potassium, Silicon, Sodium, Sulfur, Zinc Energy: Cool Flavor: Sweet Organs Affected: Large and small intestine Avoid: Under conditions of Spermatorrhea In Season:
chamomile 1 Chamomile tea helps to soothe a cranky colicky baby. It is antispasmodic and effective for nervousness, anxiety, stress, and insomnia. Relieves stress, improving and strengthening the immune system, soothes digestive tract, eases headaches & allergies. Supports gallbladder, helps reduce gallstones. Expels gas, quiets spasms, contractions. Soothes nervous stomach, eases stomach ulcers, divert colitis, gastritis. Destroys some intestinal worms. Tea helps to ease indigestion, upset stomach and menstrual cramps. Chamomile stimulates the appetite. Useful for fevers, hemorrhoids, muscle cramps and pain. Effective in treatments of rheumatism, arthritis, and jaundice. Chamomile helps to deepen states of relaxation. Useful when seeking greater spiritual understanding from the past. Chamomile directs energy towards a particular spiritual purpose. There is greater clarity in current relationships, what one is doing with their life and one’s inner spiritual purpose. Chamomile assist channeling a trancelike state. Telepathy is enhanced as the ability to see through another’s eyes to know what it is to be in their life, for a moment. This is empathy transference. In relationships chamomile is good between people who are committed to each other, but struggle with the commitment. A closer understanding and empathy develops between couples. Avoid: Do not take in intense emotional, psychotic, or psychological process. Chamomile has a sedative effect which can mask the discussion of emotions, symptoms, and information that would be shared. Do not take for long periods of time. When the ailment has ceased remove usage of Chamomile in order to avoid a relapse. Do not use if allergic to ragweed. Nutrients: A, B-3/Niacin, Calcium, Cobalt, Iron, Magnesium, \ Manganese, Potassium, Energy: Flavor: Organs Affected: In Season:
garlic 1,3,9 Recorded to have given strength to the pyramid builders. When plagues ravaged Europe people ate garlic daily as a protection against diseases. Treats nervous problems. Headaches, spasms, cramps, mild seizures. Garlic is detoxifying to the blood and lymphatic systems. Treats upper respiratory tract infections such as bronchitis, colds, & influenza, and asthma. Garlic reduces swelling and relieves pain. Good for high or low blood pressure. Garlic fights hypertension, prevents embolism or blood clots and lowers bad cholesterol. ½ clove boots the body’s natural protection against blood clots, which is the cause of heart attacks and 2 garlic cloves a day lower cholesterol levels in heart patients. Garlic has the ability to change body chemistry and to assist in fat absorption. It increases body heat, lowers fever, eliminates toxins. It is a decongestant, and an expectorant in the treatment of colds and bronchitis. It wards off olds pneumonia, whopping cough, and a wide array of intestinal disorders. It slows the growth of human cytomegalo virus, a virus often seen in heart patients. Chinese doctors say that garlic boosts the body’s natural immunity. AIDS patients who ate at least 1 clove garlic a day for 3 months significantly improved their immune functions. Garlic has a positive effect in prevention of cancer and improves diabetic management. In some cases chronic herpes sores were eradicated, in others cancer cells were destroyed. Garlic lowers rates of stomach cancer. Japanese studies suggest that garlic might be an effective weapon against a form of breast cancer. Garlic blocks the formation of carcinogens that lead to colon cancer. Garlic helps to slow down the aging process. Eases fears. Helping one to know death with less fear in order to understand life, it increases ones appreciation for life. It also is helpful for those who are in the transition, helping them to become more relaxed and acquainted with the dimension moving from passing from one place to another recognizing the potentials. Garlic helps one to understand negative thought forms, to see their purpose and thus to change their vibration so the thoughts are transcended. Not recommended for menopausal hot flashes. Excessive garlic damages stomach and liver. Mildly stimulates uterus – use with moderation during pregnancy. Excessive garlic damages stomach and liver. Mildly stimulates uterus – use with moderation during pregnancy. “However, excessive eating of garlic can also cause headache, damage the brain, weaken the vision, weaken sexual desire, dry up semen, arouse thirst, precipitate discharge of yellow bile, and generate bad breath…” Medicine of The Prophet. Antibacterial, antifungal. Nutrients: A/Beta-Carotene, A, B-1/Thiamine, B-2/Riboflavin, B-3/Niacin, B- 17/Amygdalin, C/Ascorbic Acid, F/Unsaturated Fatty Acids, Chromium, Cobalt, Fluorine, Iodine, Magnesium, Phosophorus, Selenium, Sodium, Sulfur, Zinc Energy: Warm Flavor: Pungent Organs Affected: Lungs, stomach, spleen In Season:
ginger 1,3 In ancient India it was known by the name shringara. Europeans obtained gingerroot in trade from the Arabs. Today the best ginger is said to come from Jamaica. In China warm ginger tea is made by boiling pieces of fresh ginger-root in water. This was used for colds, coughs, flu, fevers, and hangovers. Chinese value for its power to strengthen the lungs and kidneys. In Tibet ginger is used to stimulate one’s vital energies during times of convalescing or from lethargy. Ginger is warming it stimulates digestion, boosts circulation, respiration, and nervous system functions. Ginger cleanses the colon. Destroys parasites, helps systematic cleansing through skin, bowels, and kidneys. Normalizes blood pressure. Relieves morning sickness, motion sickness, and nausea from chemotherapy. Helps to reduce spasms and cramps. Alleviates menstrual discomfort. Ginger tea is good for suppressed menstruation and scanty urine. A ginger compress relieves kidney problems, menstrual cramps, gout, arthritis, headaches and spinal pain. Good for hot flashes. A warm ginger footbath invigorates the whole body. Candied gingerroot is a favorite treat for children. Nutrients: B-3/Niacin, B-5/Pantothenic Acid, B-9, F/Unsaturated Fatty Acids, Inositol, K/Phylloquinone, Energy: Hot Flavor: Pungent Organs Affected: Lungs, stomach, spleen In Season:
raspberry 1, 6 Enhances “kindheartedness” Strengthens kidneys and sharpens vision. Cleanses blood, benefits liver. Tonifies the liver and kidneys. Checks frequent urination. Raspberries helped to inactivate intestinal viruses including herpes simplex virus. According to Journal of Food Science “Antiviral Activity of Fruit Extracts, 1976 ” Good for treating diarrhea, impotence, dizziness, spermatorrhea, polyuria, enuresis. Raspberries sharpen vision. It assists with helping to educate children with an energy that creates greater joy, relaxation, and openness to all levels of knowledge. Increases relaxation by helping one to become more aware of the fun of life. Reduces sibling rivalry increases harmony among children. Strengthens female system, eases childbirth by increasing muscle tone in the uterine walls. Reduces menstrual cramps. Good for liver, kidneys. Avoid if painful or difficult urination. Nutrients: Sulfur Energy: Neutral Flavor: Sweet, sour Organs Affected: Liver, kidneys Avoid: When conditions of painful or difficult urination are present In Season:
St. John’s Wort 1,4 Native Americans have traditionally used St. John’s Wort as a tea for tuberculosis and other respiratory ailments. Modern tests have proven that the extracts are active against the bacterium that causes tuberculosis. Healing regenerative effect on nervous system and all emotional manifestations. Sedative with anti-depressant properties. Calming, relieves anxiety and excitability. Reliable during male and female menopausal stress and jaundice. St. John’s Wort is a blood purifier, useful for boils, uterine pain, suppressed urine, diarrhea, dysentery. Improves sleep in insomnia. Also useful for excessive sleep hypersomnia. Has a marked pain relieving effect. Stimulates new formation of damaged tissues. Helps to control the flow of fluids as in bedwetting and difficulty menstruation and uterine cramping. Has anti-retroviral activity with no serious side effects. Nutrients: Energy: Slightly cold Flavor: Bitter Organs Affected: Liver meridian In Season:
[_] 1: Leader 10, 19, 28, 37, 46, 55, 64, 73, 82, 91
- Stress relief: Energy circulation/physical will being. Write, photography, horseback riding.
- Manage Anger: A moment of clarity. Collect thoughts before talking
- -Benzoin: Comforting, calming, good for nervous conditions, penetrates emotional shield.
- -Fennel: Over excitement, reduces nervousness, comforts enlivens. Helps heart to open in a grounded way. Releases blockages between healer and the person who is in need of healing.
- +Vetiver: Grounding, treats sense of rootlessness. Regenerates, strengthening. Good for stress, Nerves Music therapy: #C (OOH) Acknowledge your mood, listen to sad music.  Drive to the beach on a rainy day.  Yearn for your soul.
- Color therapy:
- Red gives energy, enthusiasm, passion, restores vitality. Positive progress & accomplishments. Over-stimulated: Brutal, harsh, self-centered, aggressive, rapid mood changes, addicted to money, sex. Under-stimulated: Apathetic approach to life, lethargic no energy, little interest in sex or entertainment. Good for: Upper or lower backache, colds, flus, sprains, muscle disorders, stiff muscles in the legs and feet Burning out cancer. Ailments:Issues regarding weight, anorexia nervsa, bulimia, hemorrhoids, sciatica. Addictions: Cleaning, alcohol, sex. Caution: Avoid the color red when Coronary (heart) disease, during labor & childbirth. Use green.
- Color Crystal Therapy:
- Bloodstone: Provides centering & grounding energy of the heart, &is conducive to balancing the total body in order to help one to overcome any distress & anxiety which is associated with the realignment of the energies. Grants one the mastery of renewal – of the physical, mental , & emotional. Allows for transmittal of practical & dispassionate guidance; provides introductory information with respect to the application of the advice & counsel. Has been used in the treatment of the spleen, to purify the blood, kidneys, bladder, intestines, & liver. Neutralizes the toxins within the body & can provide for elimination of same. Has been used in treatment of leukemia, and to stabilize, balance, & increase or decrease as necessary, the flow of blood. Has been used to aid in the rectification of failing eyesight, lung congestion, & rashes. Also Vibrates to: 4, 6
- Ruby: Gives light to the darkness in one’s life. Assist one in changing one’s world. A stone for rebirthing, and for releasing blockages which restrain one from one’s path. Transmutes negative energy into the golden realm of “reasoning”. Heart, liver, kidneys, cancer, aids. Also Vibrates to: 3
- Garnet: A sacred stone used by Native Americans, South Americans, African Tribal Elders, Mayans. Helps one to change one’s world by producing expansiveness in awareness and manifestation. Allows one to recognize inherent responsibility with respect to personal freedom and patience. It incites cooperation in is tances of change. Renewal, rebirth, fertility. Also Vibrates to: 2
- Hematite9: Allow excess energy & thoughts to drain away
- Red Coral 22: Expedites transfer of knowledge.Diplomacy
- Red Jasper 6: Eliminates procrastination. Safe travels
- Flower Remedies:
-  honeysuckle: Regrets having missed an opportunity. Always referring or focusing on the past. Helps Native: Profile: to establish a link between past and present. For those who have difficulty getting over the loss of a loved one.  gardening  sing  dance  music  impatiens Native: Profile: Difficulty in waiting for things to take their natural course. A frustration with those who tend to work slower than self. Not good at training others, would rather do it oneself. Hot flashes and nervous tension. Quick to anger, quick to recover from it.  physical exercise sufficient sleep  changing occupations
Homeopathy: Check all that applies
Apis Mellifica (honey bee) Native: Canada, Europe, U.S. Female Honey Bee Profile: Fussy, restless, irritable and hard to please
- [_] mood swings
- [_] grief or anger in association with receiving bad news.
- [_] useful during times of jealousy.
- [_] for excessive sexual desires.
- [_] insect bites or stings
- [_] enlarged prostate with urine retention
- [_] genital herpes; pinkish swelling
- [_] useful during times of jealousy.
- [_] for excessive sexual desires.
- [_] rheumatism & arthritis pain
Arnica Montana (leopard’s bane, sneezewort plant) Native: Siberia, Pyrenees, Switzerland, Germany Profile: May deny illness or ignore the severity of a condition
- [_] shock due to sudden grief or loss
- [_] fearful but doesn’t show it. Manifests through dreams.
- [_] worrying over trivia symptoms.
- [_] first aid treatments for: accidents, surgery, childbirth,
- [_] dental work: bruised bleeding bums
Allium Cepa (red onion) Native: Middle East, Northern Hemisphere Profile: Fear of pain, dullness of mind,
- [_] unable to think clearly
- [_] not open to new ideas or stimulation
- [_] bronchial problems
- [_] thinning and purifying blood
Bryonia Alba (wild hops) Native: England, Central & Southern Europe Profile: Leads a meticulous life.
- [_] anxiety and apprehension regarding the future
- [_] despair regarding things getting better
- [_] worries regarding finances
- [_] fear of poverty
- [_] seeking security through property & money
- [_] distress and money issues using up energy
- [_] coughs: dry with constricted throat,
- [_] ears painful
- [_] headaches: forehead, left eye
- [_] muscle pain: hot, swollen, stiff
- [_] rheumatism & arthritis pain
Capsicum (cayenne pepper, chili pepper, sweet pepper, red pepper) Native: Africa, Asia, Tropical America Profile: Pessimistic
- [_] wants to be left alone
- [_] easily addicted to stimulants
- [_] depression created from thoughts
- [_] low vitality: in elderly, or in those debilitated by
- [_] homesickness alcoholism
- [_] headaches
- [_] prostate conditions
- [_] genital herpes
Coca (Erythroxylum cocaine) Native: Profile: for substance abusers who have used cocaine
- [_] worry due to physical strain
- [_] worry due to mental strain and a busy life
- [_] nervous exhaustion
- [_] asthma
Coffea Cruda (raw coffee bean) Native: Profile: conditions linked to anger
- [_] conditions linked to fright
- [_] conditions linked to excitement
- [_] high emotions from a disappointed love
- [_] incoherent responses
- [_] insomnia
- [_] hot flashes during menopause
- [_] headaches
Body Work: Helps good blood circulation
- Understand the importance of knowing when to take risks and move ahead with courage. Take advantage of new opportunities. Express your own independence, but also acknowledge the independence of others. Be on the cutting edge of innovation or originality, focus on that which is unique. Read biographies of famous people. Channel your creative energy into classical arts: music, acting, dancing, writing, painting, sculpture & other fine arts. Or into healing, business, sports, gardening, problem solving, design, & construction.
- Building Character: Finish what you start, right use of will. Read Books On: Invention, pioneers, writing, architecture
- Opportunities: Sports, design, construction, business, music
Affairs Of The Heart Our Deepest Desires In A Relationship (vowels)
Sometimes the attraction is more about the requirement of the moment than it is about the love and committment.
[_] 1: LEADER: Originality, Leadership, Pioneer, Determination. Wants to be listened to. Self-reliant, high expectations, ambitions, and drive. Loved one must live up to standards of cleverness
- Compatible: 3,4,5,8,44
- Challenging: 1,2,6,7,9,11,22,33