2018 GREGORIAN YEAR CYCLE 11
HEALTH & NUTRITION:
[_]2 Strengthen & Harmonize Organs 2,11,20,29,38,47,56,65,74,83,92
Sensitivity: Diabetes, digestive system problems, hemorrhage, victim, temper
Foods: apple, lemon, melon, prune,s trawberry, lettuce, cucumber, cabbage, cauliflower
Activity: Study alternative health: creative cooking, painting, poetry
 apple 1,2,3,9 Inhibits fermentation in stomach. Cools, reduces fever, eases dry-hot lungs. Eliminates mucous from lungs, reduces risk of heart disease, inhibits development of certain cancers. Apples possess some penicillin like properties. Fresh apple juice or fresh apple sauce can knock out stomach flu and polio viruses. 2 thin slices of raw apples after each meal or snack decreases germs that causes tooth decay. By eating more apples cholesterol-induced gallstones can be prevented from forming. Eating grated or chopped apples without the peel checks diarrhea. Counteracts depression, apple eaters suffer far fewer stress-related illnesses. The scent of spiced apples produces a calming effect which helps to lower blood pressure. Eating fresh whole apples including the skin, 2-3 times a day protects against heart disease. It prevents the body from pumping out too much insulin, which helps bring down blood cholesterol. The juice of apples is a highly effective virus fighter. Apples help to stabilize blood sugar in controlling diabetes. Apples are also good for those who are striving to loose weight, it is an appetite suppressant without robbing nutrients from the body. Lubricates, and clears heat from the body. Helps with morning sickness. Nutrients: B-2/Riboflavin, C/Ascorbic Acid, Iodine, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Silicon, Sodium, Energy: Cool Flavor: Sweet Organs Affected: Spleen-pancreas In Season:
lemon 1,2 Good for pregnancy. Cooling, good for fevers. Constricts body tissues, dries damp conditions, resolves stagnation & dispels sputum. Good for coughs with mucous discharge, diabetes, indigestion, laryngitis. Aids digestion, antiseptic, antimicrobial. Treats colds, flu, parasite infestation. Supports liver function, cleanses blood, treats high blood pressure. Assists weight loss, helps heal sores. Good for liver. Nutrients: B-6/Pyrodixonine, C/Ascorbic Acid, Energy: Cool Flavor: Sour Organs Affected: Liver In Season:
 melons 2,6
Orange melons: anticarcinogens, helps with heart diseases and may bring on menstruation. Cooling, good for fevers accompanied by dry cough. May relieve mental depression. Avoid when: abdominal swelling or watery stools. Nutrients: A/Beta-Carotene, Potassium Energy: Flavor: Organs Affected: In Season: Cantaloupe: Nutrients: B-6/Pyridoxine, Inositol, C/Ascorbic Acid, Sodium, In Season: Watermelon: Relieves mental depression. Increases the excretion of urine, eases constipation and helps those suffering from hemorrhoids. Quenches thirst. Lubricates intestines, acts as a diuretic. Helps to expel bladder and kidney stones.
Watermelon cleanses the stomach, washes the bladder, purifies the vision, and increases the spinal fluid, aids sexual intercourse and cuts a cold. Good for stomach, heart, bladder. Nutrients: Iodine, Silicon, Sodium Energy: Cold Flavor: Sweet Organs Affected: Stomach, heart, bladder Avoid: If conditions of excess dampness, anemia, frequent urination or coldness in the Middle Warmer are present. In Season:
 prunes 2 Prunes are dried plums. Native to America. The fruit was found growing in abundance on the entire eastern coast. A prune is a dried plum. Prunes are valuable for the nerves, blood, and brain. They have a laxative effect. Tonic for sluggish liver. Plums clear the liver cuts down toxins in liver. High in fiber,. Prunes relieve constipation when simmered in water. Stimulates colon. Lowers blood cholesterol, moistens intestines and promotes urination and digestion. Increases appetite. Has a tranquilizing effect. Plums are useful in liver disease, diabetes, and fatigue. Nutrients: A/Beta-Carotene, B-1/Thiamine, B-2/Riboflavin, C, B-3/Niacin, B-complex, B-3/Niacin, B-6/Pyridoxine, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Energy: Neutral Flavor: Sweet Organs Affected: Large and small intestines Avoid: Excess intake, can cause bloating and gas In Season:
 strawberry 2 A spring tonic, removes blood stagnation, is purifying for the blood, cleansing for the skin, and increases the beauty of one’s complexion. Has antiviral properties. Poliovirus was inactivated by strawberry extract. According to Journal of Food Science “Antiviral Activity of Fruit Extracts, 1976”. Strawberry strengthens teeth. Helpful for motion sickness, vertigo, & polyuria. Good for liver, kidneys, spleen, pancreas. Nutrients: Energy: Flavor: Organs Affected: Avoid: In Season:
Cruciferous Vegetables: such as cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, & turnips are recognized for their cancer-inhibiting properties. In medical studies it has shown that men who ate the most cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, turnips, cauliflower & other vegetables had the lowest rates of colon cancer. Also have lower rates of lung, esophagus, larynx, prostate, bladder, & rectal cancer. Cruciferous vegetables contain indoles which inhibit cancer formation.
 cabbage 2,7 Eating cabbage more than once a week reduces the risk of colon cancer by 2/3 Relieves inflammation, abdominal spasms, and ulcers. Treats constipation, promotes urination beneficial to kidneys. Eliminates colds, coughs, hot flashes, mental depression, irritability. Purifies blood, nourishes spleen, pancreas. Journals such as: Federation Proceedings, Cancer Research, Journal of the National Cancer Institute, have reported significant research showing that the sulphur and histidine in broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower kale, kohlrabi, & mustard greens inhibits the growth of tumors, prevent cancer of the colon, & rectum, detoxifies the system of harmful chemical additives and increases the body’s cancer-fighting compounds. Anticarcinogenic properties. Good for spleen, stomach, large intestine. Nutrients: A/Beta-Carotene, B-5/Pantothenic Acid, B-6/Pyridoxine, B-15/Pangamic Acid, Choline, Inositol, C/Asorbic Acid, K/Phylloquinone, U, Calcium, Fluorine, Iodine, Phosphorus, Sodium, Sulfur, Energy: Flavor: Organs Affected: In Season:
 cauliflower 2 Originated in Crete or Cyprus. Brain food, warming. A member of the brassica or cabbage family. Cauliflower is very similar to broccoli, though easier to digest raw than broccoli. Nutrients: Energy: Flavor: Warm Organs Affected: Sweet In Season: Fall
 cucumber 2 Relieves edema. Detoxifies, has ability to cleanse, purity and restore normal body functions. Affects heart and stomach, cleanses the intestines and helps expel intestinal parasites. Helps reduce cholesterol, strengthens nerve and heart tissue. Not advised for someone with damp conditions such as: candida, cancer or diarrhea. Good for stomach, spleen, large intestine. Nutrients: Silicon Energy: Cool Flavor: Sweet Organs Affected: Stomach,, spleen, large intestine In Season:
 lettuce 2,7 Calming, helps increase breastmilk. Good for liver inflammation. Relieves heartburn while treating acid indigestion Calms, relaxes nerves. Drying, diuretic, treats edema, candida, and damp conditions. Supports pancreatic function. Promotes urination and milk secretion. Inhibits bleeding. Nutrients: A/Beta-Carotene, Calcium, Chlorine, Iodine, Silicon, Energy: Cool Flavor: Sweet, bitter Organs Affected: Large intestine In Season:
 strawberry leaf 2 Strawberry helps to cleans past difficulties through means of joy. Not from the view point of karma or forgiveness. It helps one to focus on the moments in the past that brought joy, ecstasy, and pleasure. It increases deep healing as one is able to work through the difficult period with forgiveness in looking at the life of the past to see the beauty that also existed. The joy releases the karma. Joy helps to integrate all aspects of previous experiences that one is seeking to understand. Strawberry improves memory and the willingness to accept one’s previous presence and existence and to accept ones natural gifts for the joy that they bring. Nutrients: Energy: Flavor: Organs Affected: In Season:
[_] 2: Diplomat 11,
- Stress relief: Harmonize organs. Tension obstructs immune system. Cook, dance, swim, sail, paint.
- Manage Anger: Once calm express anger. Be assertive not aggressive
 +Orange: Nourishes the soul with feelings of joy, disperses fear of unknown, helps release obsessions
 +Sandalwood:Harmonizes, calms, spiritually purifying,warming relieves aggression, helps to make peace.
 +Ylang ylang:Antidepressant, soothes away frustrations of life, strengthens self-esteem, dispels jealousy.
CHARACTER BUILDING AND BEHAVIOR:
 11. Tests, legal matters inspiration, art, quick decisions: Sudden events, money matters, partnership complications may have to be settled, educational pursuits. Come up with new ideas. The right combination of attitudes will produce what you desire in the future. You are under the vibration of the spotlight. Channel your intense energies into something worthwhile, then you will accomplish much. Seek a balance. Business matters are not favored right now, though you can come up with many good ideas to use at a later time.
 11. Limelight, religion, deep thinking Study, examine philosophy, and religion Focus on psychic ability, relating to Oneness with the Universe. May be interested in the inspirational, aviation, theatre. Actions that are based on intuition could easily bring success this vibration. Do activities that can be furthered by enthusiasm, and a desire to better conditions in any area. Have an attitude of understanding, unlimited faith in inspirations. Do not seek after fame & fortune. Work inventively, use imagination. although anything can come your way.
This is a good vibration for achievement in:
-  religious studies or practice
-  writing,
-  the arts, etc…
-  be practical.
-  share beliefs & ideals.
-  focus on social betterment.
-  be patient and tolerant.
-  get rid of past mistaken thoughts and actions that have set up negative circumstances.
-  show respect to others and be of respectful character yourself.
-  take a course or perfect a skill that you have.
-  develop your psychic and intuitive abilities,
-  pay attention to your dreams.
-  be surrounded by culture.
-  attend concerts and the theatre.
-  nervous, tense, high-strung,
-  problems with confidence,
-  impracticality,
-  hoarding, self interest.
-  getting caught up in personal.
-  impulsiveness
High E (___)
Silver, glossy white. Improves speech Provides patience & perseverance, strengthens perception, intuition.
- [_] Overstimulated: Nervous tension.
- [_] Under-stimulated: Unsure of self, distrust of others, poor self-image, feeling that one has not per formed satisfactorily, feels dishonored by broken trusts.
 Platinum: Stimulates self-approval hence facilitating non-judgmental attitudes toward another. Enhances the accomplishment and completion of goals. Stimulates the health of the eyes, activates the memory of the each cell, assist in the proper functioning of the digestive tract and in better assimilation of nutrients. Stimulates the pineal gland and enhances ones intuition and awareness of the higher levels of intelligence. Also Vibrates to: 7
 Silver: Used to improve ones quality of speech and can bring eloquence to conversations. Tends to bring an air of culture to ones presence. Eliminates abrasive traits while promoting popularity. Provides one with patience and perseverance in the tasks chosen and allows one to understand the underlying reasons for the tasks. Provides for a strong connection between the physical and astral bodies, strengthening the “silver-cord” diminishing the unconscious fear of the inability to return. Helps to cleanse the body to eliminate toxins at the cellular level. Treats hepatitis. Increases the assimilation of Vitamins A and E, and to ameliorate disorders associated with unstable vision. Also Vibrates to: 4
 Jade: Brings realization to one’s potential and devotion to one’s purpose. Improves remembering of dreams and assist in dream-solving. Used in rituals by the Mayans. Helps one to cherish ones desires, facilitating the believing of dreams in this physical reality. Releases one’s limitations in order to actualize aspirations & to attain limitless achievement. Inspires ambitions towards accomplishments of objectives. Helps one to attain to the needs of others & inspires wisdom during assessment of problems. Childbirth, nervous system, eyes, meditation, heart, spleen, skin, hair, hips, bladder, kidneys, urinary. Also Vibrates to:11
Homeopathy: Check only the areas that applies to your present state of mind or health
[_] Tuberculinum (tuberculosis) Native: Europe Profile: [_] intensity [_] yearning [_] insomnia [_] longing for constant stimulation and change in: partners, jobs, travel, home
- [_] disillusionment: unfulfilled romantic involvement with multiple partners
- [_] substance abuse/addiction: due to lack of fulfillment
- [_] family history of TB infection
- [_] high susceptibility to colds
- [_] persistent tiredness
- [_] persistent cough: dry, hard
- [_] yellow phlegm
- [_] aching muscles
- [_] sore throat
- [_] watery eyes
[_] (Constitution) Argent Nitricum (acanthite, silver nitrate)_ Native: South America, Norway, U.S. Profile: Extroverted, cheerful, impressionable
- [_] fears and anxieties brought about by imagination
- [_] superstitious
- [_] worries about missing a train, plane or performance
- [_] slow pulsating headache
- [_] difficulty controlling the mind
- [_] craving sweet foods
- [_] digestive complaints from eating sweet foods
[_] Ferrum Metallicum (iron) Native: Profile: [_] Changing moods [_] Shifting from one subject to another
- [_] Wanting to be alone
- [_] For transitions: Child to puberty,
- [_] Useful at the beginning of menustration
- [_] During the onset of menopause
- [_] Headaches
- [_] Diarrhea
- [_] Vomiting with no symptoms of nausea
- [_] Urinary incontinence
[_] Platina (platinum) Native: South America, Canada, Russia Profile: For those who set high expectations for themselves and their partners, which are rarely realized
- [_] Romantic & idealist about love
- [_] Experienced sadness caused by relationships
- [_] High sex drive, easily stimulated
- [_] Feels superior to others
- [_] Arrogance
- [_] Haughtiness
- [_] Ailments caused by disappointments
- [_] Ailments caused by sexually related problems
- [_] Ailments caused by grief and scorn
- [_] Ailments caused by betrayal by others
- [_] Dwelling on past
- [_] Feeling abandoned
- [_] Short heavy menstrual periods
- [_] Violent cramping pains
- [_] Vaginismus during sex
[_] Zincum Metallicum (zinc) Native: Profile: [_] Unable to express freely, mentally exhausted
- [_] Can’t let go of what is a bother
- [_] Ailments caused by alcoholism
- [_] Varicose veins
- [_] Excema
- [_] Toxins in body interfering with immune system working properly